stress can take over your life.
There are some simple ways to reduce stress.
Stress can be reduced or even eliminated in some simple ways.
Stress can cause all kinds of trouble, both personally and professionally. It can make it hard to concentrate, relax, and it can even make you gain weight .
Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Low energy
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Inability to fall asleep
- Frequent colds and infections
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
- Nervousness and shaking
Cognitive symptoms of stress include:
- Constant worrying
- Racing thoughts
- Forgetfulness and disorganization
- Inability to focus
- Poor judgment
- Being pessimistic or seeing only the negative side
Behavioral symptoms of stress include:
- Changes in appetite — either not eating or eating too much
- Exhibiting more nervous behavior
- Procrastinating and avoiding responsibilities
- Increased use of alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes